Friday, August 28, 2009

A Shout-Out To All SAHMs Who Want A Ground Floor Opportunity

As some closest to me know, I have recently become an independent Votre Vu Consultant. Votre Vu (www.votrevu.com)was officially launched in the U.S. in January 2009. This is a privately held LUXURY skin care company offering the finest French-Made formulations. All products are crafted in a family owned laboratory in France except the beauty beverage SnapDragon, which is manufactured in the United States. There is so much good about this I cannot possibly cover it all here. This is not an affiliate relationship with Votre Vu, I am actually signed up to sell this fabulous skincare! This is a shameless PR message mostly because the quality of Votre Vu is so high and the marketing is so flawless that I am PROUD to be part of this team. So many fun events are already taking shape and just within the last few days. I would like to invite you to think about being pampered and venture over to my Votre Vu site to get a 'taste' of what you could be indulging in. I think you will be impressed. In fact, I would love some feedback about the site and the products!

Check up my upcoming events like the "The Kids Are Back In School" Snaptini event.

www.votrevu.com/cecook

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Can you say Scottish? Business professional, single mom, patriot, student, who is always striving to enjoy life to the fullest! Every minute is precious and I love learning new ways to participate through the wisdom of others.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger