Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Cool Little Green Moment!

Hubby scored our first 'reel' mower off Craig's List for $40.00! Whatta guy. Inspires me to start a little 'Eco-Corner' somewhere in this already crowded blog. Pretty soon I'll have pics of the tulle bags I am making to use in the produce section as a substitute for those thin saran-wrap 'tear here' nightmare plastic bags. If they work as well as I've heard, then they may end up in my store. I'll keep you posted!

PS - I'll probably give away the first few in exchange for some feedback on how they are working out. Check back for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Can you say Scottish? Business professional, single mom, patriot, student, who is always striving to enjoy life to the fullest! Every minute is precious and I love learning new ways to participate through the wisdom of others.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger