Monday, August 17, 2009

Quickie Post!

Let's call this one a 'hit-and-run' post if you will. I saw this article mentioned on the mommysavers blog. The title of the piece is "One Marshmallow or Two" and it is a discussion of helpful hints about delayed gratification and how we can instill this skill in our children. Personally I could use more help in this department myself! The cool thing is, the ability to wait and appreciate delayed gratification can be learned! I always supposed one was able to be 'like that' or not, that it was all in the wiring. This is good news indeed.

Check it out at http://www.parents-choice.org/print_article.cfm?art_id=164&the_page=consider_this

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Can you say Scottish? Business professional, single mom, patriot, student, who is always striving to enjoy life to the fullest! Every minute is precious and I love learning new ways to participate through the wisdom of others.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger