Monday, August 3, 2009

Something To Smile About....


My notions basket has been sitting on the table just calling me and calling me. I took a look at it and decided it was such a mix of prettiness and promise that I just had to take a picture! Well, truth be told, I need lots of practice in the art of photography. Since it was not yet sweltering outside, I placed it on the stainless table next to hubby's BBQ. It looked so pretty, and yet a little lonely, so I decided to sit it on a textured cushion and as a finishing touch, my four-year-old's latest mural served as a background. I am happy with the results. It's a little blurry but full of color and in a way, it kind of looks like a painting. Can't you just feel the color lift up your spirits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Can you say Scottish? Business professional, single mom, patriot, student, who is always striving to enjoy life to the fullest! Every minute is precious and I love learning new ways to participate through the wisdom of others.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger